THE DONKEYS FARM
Located in the heart of Aspres, in the small village of Tordères, between scrubland and vineyards, The Donkeys’ farm welcomes you to meet with donkeys but also goats, sheep, llamas. There is also an aviary with pheasants, pigeons and ducks.
Titeuf, the pig will wish you welcome and will wait for caresses. Bahia, the small cow Galloway will be like a star and will estimate photos.
The Donkeys’ Farm proposes some activities:
- Stroll on the back of a donkey, for children with their parents, during a marked out path. The kids can help to prepare the donkey for the stroll and brush it. You can rent a donkey for a day.
- It’s possible to organize the birthday of your child. A nice place is available with some picnic’s tables.
While some people will be in stroll, the others will discover the farm’s animals.
-Breeding, the donkeys are educated from the youngest age and weaned at about 6 months to facilitate the contact with the animal.
You’ll be advised on the best way to take care about your companion.
-Activities on medical and social sector: Asinotherapy is proposed for medical and social establishment, but also for families who want to try this therapy.
Open all year along on
Wednesday, week-end, national days:
- On after-noon from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Every days from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
July and August:
- Every day from 9:00 am to 12:00 am and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
3€ per persons (Adults and children)
Stroll on the back of a donkey: 7 €
Entrance offered for children.
2nd round: 5 €
For 10 children and 4 adults: 80 €
For additional child: 5 €
For additional adult: 3 €
Stroll with a donkey:
Half day (from 9:00 am to 12:00 am or from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm): 30 €
A day (from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm): 45 €
Price for one donkey , booking advised, departure from the site.
For groups, schools, Children outdoor activity centers… Prices on request.
Phone: 33 (6) 10 70 85 99
Alain MELICH - 14 rue des Ecureuils - 66300 TORDERES